Thursday, July 21, 2011

A letter for you my dear...

The Love
Where would I be without you my dear?
You always seem to come to my rescue. 
Whether it's a hug, kiss, 
a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen to me...
or just being in the same room with me.

You always make me feel better. 
You keep me from completely falling apart. 

My new career path has been scary. 
I question myself everyday if I made the right choice.
Maybe I should have stayed in the pharmacy.
Maybe I chose the wrong industry to work within.
You stand behind me no matter what I choose. 

You encourage me to finish my degree no matter what it takes.
You'll help me in any way possible to get me there. 
You know it means the world to me!

We're not married yet, but you're already an amazing husband.
In fact you're a better almost husband than most
already husbands.

I love that you are OCD clean.
...and yes, you are OCD clean.
admit it. It's wonderful.

It makes my "job" so much easier.
Even though I leave my stuff in their "they don't belong there" places...
I appreciate everything you do.
...and I may do it sometimes just for the giggles it brings me.
You're kinda cute when you get aggravated.

I love when you wake up in the mornings 
you come over to the guest bath where I am getting ready for work...
hug me sweetly, tightly, and kiss me. 
I love that when I come home, you always no matter what come to give me a big hug,
and a kiss.
You ask me how my day was, and I do the same. 

I LOVE cooking dinner for you. 
I LOVE making you a salad before every meal.
Even though I hate veggies.
Making your food look pretty, because I believe food should look presentable.
I LOVE making sure that you have lunch every day for work. 
A complete meal.

I LOVE baking for you.
I LOVE baking for your co-workers.

I LOVE that our relationship is about a partnership.
I LOVE that our relationship is about a true friendship.
...we both know each other like no other person.
...I can sense the slightest mood change,
...you can do the same.
I know what to do to make your day better...
even if just for the moment.

I am so glad that you love football so much.
I love it too, like a lot! 
I am so glad that you love to be social.
I am so glad that sometimes you just want to spend all weekend at home.
I am so glad that you hate to spend money.
I hate it too! How lucky are we? 
I am so glad that you are everyone's bestfriend.
You've taught me that it's okay to open up to people.


I love you my dear with all my heart. 
I can not wait to walk down the aisle to you next October.
I cannot wait to be introduced as your wife.

:o)






11 comments:

  1. How sweet!! You two are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the sweetest posts I've ever read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Celia...I am literally sitting here with tears in my eyes. You know my feelings on relationships, but this seriously reminds me of how they SHOULD be and that, (shhhh...don't tell anyone), I might actually want the same again. You guys are so incredibly wonderful and I am not only blessed to have you as friends, but am completely honored to be a part of your wonderful day. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this was the sweetest thing EVER. Your fiancé is one lucky guy to have a girl as sweet as you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!!!! I love being in love!!!!!

    So sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this was so cute!! Hehe I love how my husband is OCD clean too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I love to cook for my honey, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)