Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday why do you come so quickly? :o(

The weekend is over!
Who ever came up with the grand idea to work 5 days a week?

This past weekend The Love and I were pretty anti-social.
We have been this way for the past two months!
What is wrong with us? 

Oh well, we love each others company!

I had tinsels put in my hair last week. Just a couple strands. 
COULD NOT get a stinkin' photos to show through!

This past weekend I had my stylist trim my hair and give it some character.
I'm sorry, I'm not one of those girls that can just have her hair all one length.
It just doesn't work for me. It's boring with my face. :o(
So, I was a rebel and had him 
add in more tinsels! Yippee! 
Oh how I love them. 

Drab hair, with tinsels you can't see.

Hair with character and tinsels. Can you see them, on the right?
You can see them better in person.
You can have them put in on top, but I prefer it to be a little more subtle.
Kind of a little sparkle surprise! :o)

I wasn't going to have more put in...
...but I remembered one of my pharmacists telling me to be ME.
No one is going to think ill. I am a sparkly happy person.
Sparkly happy tinsels.
I would have had tinsels put in my hair while I worked in the pharmacy...
...and that job was a lot more "professional" than 
the office I currently work in.

I also fell in the tub on Saturday.
Grace is not my middle name.
Apparently, I'm like an 80yr old when I shower.

This weekend I also went to the H-town Blogger Hotties meet-up!
We met at Max's Wine Dive.
I don't think they usually take larger groups, but we had fun nonetheless. 
I think I was at the best table. I could be a little partial...
Nope. Ours was THE BEST! 

Brynn, me! , Savanah, Michelle

BreanneJennifer, Megan, Lauren
I loved talking with these ladies.
I've linked each of their blogs to their names under the photos.
Go check them out. I'm sure you'll see more photos from the meet-up as well.
I never thought this little blog would bring me to meet such wonderful people in real life.
...others who inspire me to be a better me. :o)

...and just to show it is a very small world! Brynn is actually another UH football season ticket holder!
Yayayayayaya! She recognized me from last football season. Her and her family sit right behind us!

The atmosphere was great. I will definitely bring The Love there.
The food was delish! Everything smelled wonderful!


This was my plate. Believe it or not, I couldn't finish it. Very filling.
Crème Brulee Battered French Toast

...ahhh. I needed a refreshing weekend with wonderful ladies.
I hope all this positivity runs into my work week.
If not, here's to looking forward to next Friday! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Our table was ABSOLUTELY the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. had so much fun yesterday!! And I loved your tinsils! I want some now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think our table was the best! Oh.. Wait.. We didn't have one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course our table was the best :)

    and i know i've said this like 10 times, but i CANNOT WAIT for football season!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tinsel looks good in your hair. But how do you wash, blow dry, and style your hair with that in it? Glad you had fun with the H-town bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you girls had a great time! And the creme brulee french toast looks AMAZING!! OMG!! Stopping by for a late #commenthour Looking forward to keeping connected!

    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the tinsel idea! Very fun!

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hair- it was great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)