Monday, August 22, 2011

Fun with our Phones Monday - #2


Linking up again with Savanah and Erin!
Have photos on your phone you'd like to share?
Link up with these lovely ladies!

The two of us playing with my phone!

Wheee!! 

Apple Cinnamon muffins!

Enchiladas for lunch!

Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Icing

Sprinkles Trip!

Um. Yes. I took this photo and sent it to The Love. These make clean up super easy!!! Get excited!

Yummy!

I bought my car brand spankin' new, and look at all the miles we've put on it!

CJ-7. I want this!! :o)


What photos do you have on your phone?
Share. You know you want to!










10 comments:

  1. those slow cooker lines are my BFF.
    seriously, whoever invented those things is the smartest person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Sprinkles! Yum! I have to make a trip up to Sprinkles soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sour Punch is my fave!! But yes, those slow cooker liners are awesome! [Though most of the time I find some way to puncture them which totally defeats the purpose!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Chocolate and peanut butter is the best combination EVER

    2) WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE LINERS??? I hate cleaning my slow cooker but I love using it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um delicious food AND vera bradley?! u had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those muffins look fantastic. Recipe post por favor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How the heck do you stay so skinny? You are such a good wifey cooking for your man! ;) I don't like those slow cooker liners. They always leak through and ends up being an even bigger mess! yuck!

    Thanks for linking up again today Celia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What did you get from Vera Bradley?!?! And super yum to the cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my first Vera Bradley in May :)

    And I really want some of those Sprinkles cupcakes - they look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)