Monday, August 29, 2011

Fun with our Phones Monday - #3


Have pictures on your phone? 
Link up with Savanah and Erin! 
Don't forget to use the pretty button above! 



1. Hola. It's me getting ready for work in the morning!
2. Our furchild Marco! Isn't he a purrrty kitteh?
3. OMG Halloween!! The Love has asked I please 
not got over board. :/ ...
4. Mamacitas combo fajitas. OMG. I am obsessed
with the restaurant. Addicted to the green sauce!
IV please?



...so I am realising that I LOVE to eat. 
like I didn't know that already... but anywho all my photos
are of food!!! 

1. Reyes' tacos. Seriously. THE BEST tacos in life. 
... and at $1.50 a taco, you don't break the bank!
2. Peach Margarita from Chuy's. 
3. Chicken taco meat from Pinterest recipe. Sooo yummy!
4. ICECREAM!!! 

...and now I think it's time for dinner. ha. I am hungry after looking at all that food. 
what photos do you have on your phone? 
Shaaaaaaare! You know you wanna! 

Hope everyone had a great Monday!



6 comments:

  1. Yummy ice cream:) you look so pretty. This morning!and kitty is very purty:) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. margarita and a mcflurry - YUMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Marco! I need to come meet him :) and you and Mamacitas. You need an intervention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....that peach margarita looks DELISH!!!!!!! I want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. peach marg!? How did I not know they had these?!?!!? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with food :))

    Have you tried the Rolo McFlurries??? Oh. My. Gawsh!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)