Monday, August 8, 2011

H-town Blogger Dinner

I am finally all better! 
I've been "sick" for about a week. 
Super horrible allergies. 

For this week it is going to be my goal to try to find the positive in everything. 
I am a positive person but just happen to be surrounded by people who absolutely hate their lives and seem to have no problem letting everyone know about it.
No one's life is perfect...
but seriously. 

I cherish my weekends. I get to spend endless amounts of time with The Love. 
...and we try to surround ourselves with other positive people.
After chit-chatting Camille over at from Texas, with Love
wanted to try out Mamacita's.
My most favoritest Mexican Restaurant. 
Seriously. The best!
Best service.
Best green sauce.
Best food. 
Best....
frozen Margaritas!!!

We decided on a double date. 
Then decided it would be so much more fun
if we included other H-town Bloggers.
A couple live near and love Mamacita's too
and others have expressed wanting to try it out.

I had a great time! 
I love spending time with other ladies who are positive. 
Ladies who are similar, yet different. 
So much we can all learn from each other. 

Here are some photos of our night. 




After dinner we went out to Boondoggles in El Lago for drinks
and conversation. Much fun!

Camille, me, Meg, Katie, Savanah @ Boondoggles, El Lago, TX




I woke up on Sunday... feeling the effects of the night before. 
I love growing up, but jeez... can we not be punished like this?
What am I ever going to do during football season?
Maybe I need to drink more, build up my 
alcohol tolerance? ;)

Just kidding. 
Well, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. 
Here's to hoping your Monday is fantabulous!

5 comments:

  1. Tex Mex, frozen margs, & lovely ladies? Excellent! Glad you're finally feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their breakfast...no lie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sads i couldnt be there!! i havent been to mamacitas in years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun! Thank you for posting the pictures so I can steal them :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun!!!! Sad I didn't get to make it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)