Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

Today... is my parents 27th Anniversary!! 


My parents are truly an amazing couple. 
They have been through so much.

You know how people say "through the ups & downs"
They most definitley have been there, and for the past 
10 or so years, it seems to have been mostly downs.
Yet, they still love each other and stick together through it all.

Through all the years my parents have made sure that we have a strong family foundation. 
Because no matter what, it all comes down to your family. 

I can only hope and pray that Mychael and I have a long lasting marriage, and are able to continue to turn to each other and pull together in life's hardest times.
You both have set a wonderful example of what family truly means.

Happiest of Anniversaries to you both. 
I love you with all my heart!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Happy anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary hope they have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. :) Hope they are having a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw so cute - happy anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)