Friday, August 5, 2011

** True Life: I'm a General Life Blogger **


Hello There!
My name is Celia.
*waves*

I'm in my late twenties and newly engaged.

We are planning a budget friendly wedding for October 2012!
Read our love story here

I write about anything that tickles my fancy.
I've started a Couple Talk series on the blog & you can find the 1st post here.
There are more topics in "draft" mode.

I am a furmom to 3 beautiful kittehs. 9yrs, 10yrs, and 17yrs.
I love all animals but cats have a special place in my heart.
Especially diabetic cats. My 17yr old was dx with feline diabetes 2yrs ago.

I am super girly, but have a sporty side.
I love everything glittery, I love hair, make up, nail polish.
I used to have a collection of over 200 nail polishes.
I won't claim to be a fashionista, not one bit!

I love football, and hockey the most.
You'll definitely see posts from the weekend once the seasons start up!

I say I am an undercover (soon to be) housewife because I am the working girl,
who sits at her desk daydreaming of being a housewife.
I wish I could send off  my (soon to be) husband,
I wish I could be home when he gets in.

I love to cook, bake, and (sometimes) clean.
I wish I could cook every single meal!
Homemade food is the best!
Oh, but I don't mind dining out...

So. This is me, and my blog.
I hope you'll stick around for a while.

Now. Click the pretty button below and link up!
I can't wait to find more pretty blogs to follow!!!!!!




22 comments:

  1. Congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog and congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird -- I was following you on Twitter but not on Blogger! I have since corrected the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am undercover soon to be housewife too!

    You know I puffy heart you big time, but I feel like I know so much more about you know and I loove you even more!

    So glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Hooray, love your blog. Girls who like sports are the best girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love football but I can't do hockey. The season is too long for me! I don't mind watching the games on TV but I lose interest over all those months. That being said... Let's Go Penguins!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute celia! Glad i've gotten to know you recently! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the linkup! I love college football - can't wait for the season to start back up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Followed you from the link up!!

    I love football! I'm so glad the lockout is over :o

    I'm making it a goal of mine to become a housewife! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your engagement!! I just started cooking more often and I love it! In fact I just did a post about some food I recently cooked!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Found you through the link up! Congrats on the engagement, that's so exciting! And you and I are definitely having the same daydream while at work! :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you through the link-up. I myself am a fur-mom too. Such a joy, lol <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE homemade food too! Especially if someone else cleans the kitchen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Celia- So glad you found my blog and I found yours. We're gonna be great friends. (lol.) Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your engagement! I just found you through Mrs. Monologues' link up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the engagement & thanks for the comments!

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for stopping by and for following! newest follower here :) congrats on you engagement! i looove to cook too. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are such a doll!! your fiance is certainly lucky :)

    ps, i NEVER thought i would find anyone else who used the term "tickle my fancy". haha. it's the greatest phrase, ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your engagement! Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Found you off the link up! Looking forward to reading your blog!

    Congrats on the engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this! Congrats on your engagement too:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your engagement, and good luck with your budget friendly wedding!
    And I agree, kitties are the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)