i'm linking up for the second time with Neely & Amber and i think you should too!
it's simple... what do you think is Ok?
jot it down, grab a button, then LINK UP!
* it's okay to be addicted to your favorite restaurant's green sauce to the point that you beg and plead with your fiance to take you, because you're leaving town for 36hrs.
* it's okay that i may have turned into a bridezilla recently over something that turned out to be nothing... and our wedding is 13mo away. totally ok, right?
* it's okay that i was nervous when i emailed my future MIL about plans... and she wanted me to call her to talk on the phone. o_O
* it's okay to be friends with people whos morals and values do not reflect your own, and to still think they are good people.
* it's okay to visit another big city in texas and still think "houston is better" ;o) it's my home and will always be the best city in the state.
* it's okay to visit another big city and stare out your hotel room into the heart of the city and wonder if you ever could relocate...
what's okay with you?
be sure to check out my guest posts today over at
(yup i have TWO today! how'd that happen?)
the first one i ever wrote!!!!
the story of exactly how The Love and I met!