Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's OK Thursday! - #3



Its Ok Thursdays


It's okay that I haven't blogged since last week. 

It's okay that we may not be having our wedding at the place we had planned on...

It's okay that I am already brainstorming for another venue.

It's okay that due to recent events, both the fiance and I have thought about a quick courthouse wedding.

It's okay that my fishy died at work. 

It's okay that I think my sweet sweet Marco kitty may not be around through the holidays. I just have a feeling. I hope that I am wrong. I really really hope.

It's okay that my boss was being a jerk when I was working with another coworker and told me "I should layoff your ass" and I just told him "go ahead".

It's okay that I think perhaps I'd be happier being an Events Coordinator, or Social Media Coordinator.

It's okay that I think since I am back in school, I should go back to pursuing my Pharm.D.

It's okay that my career interestsare all over the place. It's because I am so flippin' awesome. teehee.

It's okay that watching or hearing about those who have lost their homes during all these horrid Texas Wild Fires brings me to tears, and all those memories of losing our home during Ike come flooding back. 

It's okay that I am suuuuuuppppeerrr excited for Criminal Minds to start up again so I can see my other hubby. ;) 

Source: None via Hannah on Pinterest



Tell me what is okay with you?
Click the pretty button up top and LINK UP! :o)


12 comments:

  1. great list girl. ps love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Criminal Minds! BUT I'm a newbie, I just started - I've been watching via netflix from the first Season ... I am one season behind now and am going to catch up before I start the new season .... soooo SHHHHHHH don't spoil anything for me yet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all!! The thought has crossed my mind to elope as well! Just got engaged and it can be a little overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! For criminal minds!!!!!

    Have a good Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait...Matthew is your husband?!?! Can I be his mistress? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my best friend is going through some wedding stress too and she said the same thing about just having a quick courtship wedding - I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I hope that you find a venue that you fall in love with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I want to be an Events Coordinator too! Right now I'm an office manager at a college, but definitely thinking of making the switch!

    And "happy happy joy joy!"...haha that's exactly how I feel when people leave me comments! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have thought about being an event planner too! I love it. My friend & I just coordinated/directed a wedding over the weekend! I am ready to do it again. I am SO ready for Criminal Minds too! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Criminal Minds and Matthew!!! So cute and funny on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha! I love all these - and all of them are totally OK!! = )

    ...I think you needs cake

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)