Monday, September 19, 2011

Lets have a little fun with our phones + Eversave winner announced!


Have photos on your phone?
Let's share! Link up! 
:-)


Oh man. I had a horrible, no good, very bad week a couple weeks ago. 
I drove myself home crying.
THEN, there was a knock on my door...
I received my Vera Bradley apron!! The Buttercup design is my fave.
...and I picked it up on sale for $9.99, it came with a recipe card holder too!
If anyone wants to buy me the matching purse and make up bag I wouldn't be mad.
Not one bit. 

I also received my Erin Condren planner the same day. 
This planner is seriously the best planner ever. 
I think this quote on the planner suites me perfectly!
My google calendar syncs up with my outlook, and thunderbird, and phone,
but there is something about pen and paper that I still love. 
You can't doodle on your phone! :-P



There are times that my sweet furbaby tells me I am done with the computer. 
How can you tell this sweet fluff ball no?
I haven't advertised much on the blog that I am a Scentsy Consultant until recently.
 I joined in February '10 after my first purchase. 
I'm a bit addicted! I have a cute little Scentsy basket in our guest bathroom.
It has generated sales, hey, people get bored when they go potty.
Why not give them something to look at and smell?


What's on your phone?? 
I wanna see!!!! 

##########################################

....and we have an Eversave winner!!!!!! 



Yay Michelle, I will email you the vouchers as soon as possible!

8 comments:

  1. i just got my erin planner too! congrats to michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute apron! I'm still on the fence about these planners... but yours looks super cute! Congrats to Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute my cat sits on my books while I'm reading when he wants attention. Love the idea you did in your bathroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there has been a lot of talk about these erin condren planners.. im going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get my planner!!!! I love your Apron too ;)

    Thanks for playing along with us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin Condren is taking over the world! At least, that's what I've decided haha. Now I NEED one of those planners!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your planner choice!
    Thanks for sharing the code with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your planner looks great! I've been trying to decide on my cover for a day and a half now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)