Friday, September 2, 2011

Scentsy Fundraiser: Hope for Gramma

Hello & Good Morning All. 

I wish I was rich, like super rich.
I would hand over a million dollars if I could
in order to help a fellow blogger's Gramma with her cancer battle.

Do you know Jenn?

If not, you should!
She is super sweet and is getting married soon! 
Unfortunately her Gramma was recently diagnosed with lung cancer.
As we are all aware, cancer treatments are costly! 

Help me, help them raise funds for her Gramma!



I am a Scentsy Consultant and am donating my commissions from sales.
If you like smell good stuff for your home, car, gym bag, child... then you will LOVE Scentsy.

Scentsy is a wickless candle.
It's totally safe. No flame, just a low watt light bulb.
We even have smell good stuffed animals for children.
I'll admit, I have one... and am about to order the new kitty one for myself. 

I was hooked on my first purchase and use it every day!
Even my fiance loves it! 

Think birthdays, and the upcoming holidays.
Know someone who is getting married, pregnant. We have gifts for all!

Please use this link which takes you directly to the fundraiser party to help Jenn's Gramma.
If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for everything you've done! I appreciate it more than you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so sweet for doing this!!! I'll be ordering soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celia I'm Jennifer's Mom. :) I cannot express in words how grateful we are that you're sponsoring this fundraiser for my Mom! This is a very emotional time for our family, actually bittersweet: we have the joy of Jennifer's wedding coming up & in between all that happiness we have this evil cancer pop up. The treatments are very expensive :( & my parents don't have much, but my Dad told my Mom they will spend everything they have to get her well (they've been married 62 yrs)...and then an Angel (You) appears offering unselfish support, it's just a Miracle & Blessing!! Thank you just isn't enough, but that's all I have for now & it comes from the bottom of my heart! God Bless You too

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)