Wednesday, October 12, 2011

365 Project

Have you all heard of the 365 project

Most of you probably have, but for those of you who haven't... 

The 365 project is where you snap a photo a day, for 365 days. 
That's one year of your life. 

It can be of anything.

I am starting my project 365 tomorrow! 

It marks one year from a very special day! 

...and I would like to document it as much as possible. 

Don't look for a posting from me every day. 

Perhaps once a week. :-) 

I've attempted this several times. 

Maybe this time I will stick with it! 

via
Have you ever attempted the 365 project? 


8 comments:

  1. Oh fun!! Yew no I iz too lazy for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my 365 project, even though I'm doing a bad job posting them to my flickr. I started mine on January 1 - it's amazing what changes in a year! Have fun with your project - can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done one of these but one of my 101 in 1001 goals is to complete a photo challenge so maybe I will eventually. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea!! Good luck. Maybe I will try it too. I tried once before and it didn't go anywhere. You can be my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Amber (brunch with amber) doing this on fb- I want to do it! It's a cool idea! Maybe I will do it when the new year starts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is such a great idea! I bet it will be amazing to have so many pictures from the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun project! I think I began once but didn't keep up with it.

    During it the year before your wedding is super special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm looking for a great project and this looks like an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)