Monday, October 17, 2011

Beauty Secrets: My makeup bag

Today we are going to go through my makeup bag. 

People have randomly asked me what makeup I use.
So I figured I would share right here.

Compared to some girls I wear very minimal makeup. 
Others... I wear a lot. I honestly think it's nada. 

I have 5 items in my makeup bag. 

Yup, that's it. Five. 

Here are the products I am currently using. 

I usually only use this around my eyes to create a smoother pallet for eyeshadow. 
....and it may just be my mind but it seems like at the end of the day I don't look as tired.


Covergirl's Trublend Minerals $7.99 @ Target
This is actually my first time using this make up. 
(I use an Elf brush to apply)
I typically use Revlon's ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup. 
I like this one. It seems to give my face a natural glow, and it's light. 
I hate feeling like my face is full of makeup! 
The Revlon one I typically use is great if you need coverup.
So I may buy some to keep on hand. =)

First time usuing this as well. I'm not much of a "name" person when it comes to makeup...
This is great. Brightens my eyes when I want to wear some eyeshadow.
Goes on smoothly, and lasts all day. 
Best of all, it doesn't gunk up in the crease. 


Mary Kay Waterproof Mascara - Black $10
This is my favorite mascara ever in life! 
It is seriously the best. 
Use it. 


Covergirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner - Target $7.49
I've been changing the eyeliner I use lately...
I've used pencil, they just don't seem the same after sharpening. 
I've used liquid... I'm not great at drawing straight lines.
This one... I LOVE it goes on sooo smooth and so straight!
I haven't had to sharpen it yet... in fact I may have to do some research.
Do I use a regular sharpener on this one? 
Hmmm...

Please note: this makeup works perfectly for me and my skin. 
I tend to have oily skin around my nose, cheeks, and forehead.
Dry skin around my chin.

Products may differ on your skin. 
=) 

Are you going to defriend me now because I'm not all high maintenance when it comes to my makeup?
No? Aww... didn't think so! ;-)

While we are on the topic of makeup... which makeup bag do you use?
I need a new one! Is there one I must have?

What's in your makeup bag?

7 comments:

  1. haha i love the make you use! i never like using expensive products for make up- partly because i dont have the $ ha. hmmm id have to say in my make bag i have a few foundation compacts- eyeshadows and lip gloss also all from Target! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your low-key makeup bag. Mine is about the same ;) I'm going to have to try that Neutrogena concealer. I need something to wake my eyes up! As for my makeup bag, I have a small bag I got from VS a long time ago, but I have a ton of little bags I've gotten as a free gift with purchase from makeup counters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you arent high maintenance, lol! i used to only have about 5 things until peer pressure from blogs made me feel like i needed more! lol, jk my fault

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just might need to try that mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very minimal! I always use old make-up bags that I got with previous "gift with purchases". Right now I'm using an old Dior bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that eyeliner and love it! I also use their perfect point plus for a more defined line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I need a new eyeliner...gotta try that one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)