Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Beef Enchiladas


Celia's Beef Enchilada's 

Last week I tweeted and facebooked a photo of our dinner. 
We happened to be having beef enchiladas, rice and beans.

I was shocked when I received messages from people wanting to know how I made them! 

So I decided to share here as well. 

This is a super easy, and quick meal to make.

Ingredients: 
1lb lean ground beef
1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning (or season to taste)
6-8 flour or corn tortillas
can of your favorite no bean chili (or homemade chili)
1 package of either mozzarella cheese or sharp cheese. 

Directions:
1.) preheat oven to 375F
2.) brown ground meat & add in taco seasoning.
3.) warm chili in small sauce pan.
4.) set out tortillas. 
5.) spoon taco meat into tortillas as desired.
6.) sprinkle with a little cheese & roll up. 
7.) set enchiladas in a row in a baking dish.
8.) spread chili evenly across enchiladas.
9.) sprinkle cheese across enchiladas. use as little or as much as you want. in total i use about half of the cheese. 
10.) pop in the oven for about 10-15mins or until cheese is evenly melted. 
11.) let cool for a few minutes, and get your favorite rice & beans and enjoy!

Nomz!

Let me know if you try this, and how you like it!



5 comments:

  1. Love that this recipe is super simple, yet super yummy (well, I just KNOW they are going to be super yummy!!).

    I can't wait to make these...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear.. I can see myself making these in the near future. Ryan is a sucker for all things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all of these ingredients in my house right now!!!! I need to make them, sounds delish :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)