Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Blog Swap

Happy Halloween Lovies!!!


Photobucket

Wheee! I played along with Rachel & Star for their Trick or Treat Halloween Blog swap.
What fun!! 

My partner was Erin. Super sweet chick-a-dee!

Here is what I received. 




Let's just say, I ate the Oreos for breakfast. :) Don't judge, they were delicious!
I've already had the Chocolate and Mint Hot Chocolate. OMG YUM!
Kit Kats are my fave, how did she know?
I can't wait to dig into everything else!

Thanks Erin!!!
Hope you loved your items as well!



6 comments:

  1. I want Oreos for breakfast! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay- I love blog swaps! I've particpated in several & they are so much fun. Looks like you got a package full of goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great stuff! Thanks so much for participating girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did an awesome job!!! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for participating!!! You got some great stuff! I looooove kitkats!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)