Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hope for Gramma

Last week I mentioned that I had received a very sweet thank you package.
The package came from Jen at



I was totally surprised!
The card was touching, and the gifts were so sweet and thoughtful!
Snail mail is the best!

I couldn't wait to use the nail polish! 
It's so pretty!!



I haven't been able to meet Jenn yet, but I already feel like she is a real life friend!
I can't wait to meet her, soon!

************************************************

A huge thank you to all of you who ordered and made the fundraiser a success!




You can still help Jenn's family help Gramma with her cancer battle!
Go to Jenn's page and on her right bar there is a donation button.

Follow her blog for updates!



9 comments:

  1. I love that necklace she got you! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that nail polish! So sparkly! I need to go nail polish shopping...all of you blog folks have inspired me with your awesome nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS POST! I had no idea you were going to talk about this!

    I loved that necklace and polish so much and just knew they were the perfect little thank yous
    I truly appreciate you and think of you as a "real life" friend as well. Can't wait until we're able to meet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet thank you package- u did a great thing, celia, and i know jenn appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! that nail polish is so purty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet gesture from Jenn!
    Love that color of polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn is SUCH a sweetheart! I really love that necklace

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)