Monday, October 10, 2011

Wanna see what's on my phone?


Hola!
Happy Monday!

I'm playing along with the girls for the Fun with our Phones link up!
You should too! 

Time to invade my phone!

 Banana Pudding Pie I made a couple weeks ago :o)
Not a fall dessert, but yummy nonetheless

 Klout perk I received from One Hope Wine. :-)

 Stray kitty I found in our warehouse at work. 
He was so sweet! My co-worker took him home.
He sleeps with her daughter at night.

 University of Houston football game this past weekend!
We are now 6-0!!! If you ever have a chance, come join us for a game.
Guaranteed blast! 

 Two of my friends and I went to the Hobbit Cafe for brunch yesterday.
One is vegan, the other vegetarian, and I'm the meat eater.
Perfect place for the 3 of us!

Sprinkles Cupcakes! 
My friend and I went with the intention of buying their 4-pack.
I was checking Twitter and they had one of there freebies on there.
So we walked in and received our free cupcake! Yay!

 Thoughtful "thank you" package I received from a fellow blogger. 
I'll tell you more this upcoming week. :)
So so sweet! 

Another Klout perk! I received my MOO cards!
They are tinier than they look! 
I am so excited to start networking more! 

What's on your phone??











7 comments:

  1. I loves your MOO cards!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kitty so glad it has a home! That banana pudding looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for klout perks and cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting- id love to get klout perks..i think i need a higher number ha! ooo and those cupcakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww great photos, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess i should figure out klout bc i want some the perks. and that banana pudding pie is just wrong... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to get my moo cards. I've gotta figure out how to get this wine though! ;) Mmm, I LOVE Sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)