Monday, November 28, 2011

Fave Gift Received EVER




Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Good Morning! 
I am going to attempt to complete Amber & Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge!
Today is Day 1, so come along and join in on the fun!!

My favorite gift received ever? 

Good gosh this is going to sound so cheesy, 
but our home!!!

Mychael and I bought our first condo last October. 
It has been the best gift ever.
 
We were able to host Christmas at our place.
My Mom and I were able to cook together and we were all able to sit
as a family and really enjoy each others company.
 It is so amazing to be able to have my family (and friends) over whenever I like. 
Living with others definitely made me cherish this. 

So for me, our home is the best gift ever. 
Thank you Mychael, for making sure we have a great little place of our own!

What about you?
What is the best gift you have ever received?

8 comments:

  1. aww i love this :) i cant wait to buy our first condo and have friends over! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep.... your first home is definitely a gift! And a huge assumption of debt... but yeah, let's just keep telling ourselves a gift! LOL. I love being a homeowner, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great gift! Having your family over for the first Christmas probably made it more memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to own my first place! congrats on buying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's not cheesy! a home is a gift bc not everyone has their own! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's great!! I can't wait to have a place of my own =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet....I can't wait! I am sure nothing will be better than your first home!

    As a thank you to all of the awesome support you have given me/my blog, I left you a blog award.
    http://wvcaraleigh.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bought our house last September, just 2 weeks before my birthday. It was the best Christmas/birthday/every other gift ever gift I've ever received too!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)