Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving y'all! 

We are hosting Thanksgiving here at our place. 
It will just be the 4 of us! 

I am so thankful for my parents, and for fiance! 
They are my rocks.  No matter what they are always there.
Even if I tell them everything is ok.
They know better.

I am super thankful for my friends!
They are always there for me when I need someone to talk to,
or if I just need to meet for a drink and forget my week...
even if just for the night!

I am so thankful for all of my lovely readers. 
Y'all are amazing and have made blogging super fun!

I am thankful for the H-Town Bloggers
I have made some pretty amazing real life friends because of this group. 

I am thankful for my job!
Although it was a struggle to get to where I am,
it's been worth it and I can't wait to see where this job takes me.

These are just a few things I am thankful for.

I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving!!
 

8 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely time! Beautiful blog!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving lady!

    P.S. I'm hosting TWO giveaways! An Earth to Alice giveaway and a Chickey Designs giveaway. Don't forget to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for you too! Hope your thanksgiving was lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for the friendships blogging has given me, especially you! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)