Monday, November 14, 2011

Matt Nathanson




Everything According to Erin


Ahhh hello Monday! 

Over the weekend I was finally able to watch Matt Nathanson's performance 
at the CMA's with Sugarland. 

I was blown away and unbelievably excited for him.
This is HUGE!


I 1st discovered Matt Nathanson around 2007, he toured with Lifehouse.
I was in love with the artist I had never heard of before. 

He was interactive with the crowd, he was funny, and his music was amazing. 

Then, in 2008 he was coming to the Scout Bar in Houston. 
Almost my back yard! I had to go! 

Ike hit, and the tickets were in my desk at home. 
When I came back, they were there... but I could barely make them out.
Plus the tickets were stuck together. I called the manager at the Scout Bar and told him what happened
He emailed me and told me to bring the email with me, he understood and would let me in
anyhow. I wasn't myself, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to socialize yet...
but Fiance and I went to the concert. Our table was maybe 2ft from the stage. 

It was a very intimate concert.
Again he was interactive with the crowd, full of energy!!!
He made me laugh.
Matt Nathanson's music will always and forever hold a special place in my heart. 
That night, he took my mind off everything that was wrong, and uncertain in my life.

He hasn't come to Houston yet, and I was sooo tempted to go to Austin,
but a little birdie told us not to worry, he would be touring Houston..
I can't wait to go and see him live again.

If you get a chance, go see him.
It's a show you won't regret going to.

P.S. Fiance always says that this song reminds him of me.

What is your favorite anything right now?


10 comments:

  1. matt nathanson is awesome. for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him a few months ago in person. He was so nice and FUNNY! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fuzzy pink heart Matt Nathanson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's absolutely AWESOME, I learned about him last year (can you believe? just last year) and now? he's foreva part of my life's soundtrack... I LOVE his songs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of him. Maybe I should look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great artist! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Matt Nathanson too! What a great "favorite" this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love him! what a great pick me up :) he is like comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed the CMA's this year and his performance.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)