Friday, November 4, 2011

* Secret Santa Blog Swap - Sign Up! *


Hello everyone! I am suuuuper happy to announce
the 1st Annual Secret Santa Blog Swap hosted by little 'ole me!

I love Secret Santas, in fact I am participating in one overseas, hosted by
one of my fave bloggers Telle of Fat Mum Slim!

I mentioned on the Tweet that we should do a local Secret Santa,
then others said they wanted to play too... so here we go!!!


The Details: 

  • submit info by Wednesday, November 16th, midnight CST
  • I'll email you your special person by Monday, November 21th.
  • Since this is a Secret Santa the person you are buying for may not be the person who is buying for you. :) so be nice to your fellow bloggers or you may just get a lump of coal!
  • Send your package by Monday, December 12th
  • Spending limit is $25.00 (prepostage)
  • Tell your friends about it! " Come play Secret Santa with us, head over to @UHgirl's blog to sign up! www.celiasway.com "
  • If at anytime you are no longer able to participate please be sure to let me know!
  • Please leave a comment below if you are willing to send overseas, should we have any overseas participants.

Do you want to play along with us? Enter your details here!


6 comments:

  1. I would... but that is just too close to my due date and I'd hate to commit to something and let down a partner. Cute idea, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would loove to sign up for this! i would toats be willing to send something overseas to the states!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd send overseas no problem-o!! I think this is a great idea... Btw!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)