Thursday, November 3, 2011

'Tis the Season!!

Eeeeeee!
It's November which means I just want to go ahead and stick out all my Christmas decor!
I love Christmas!

Can we have Christmas 24/7/365?

Well since all of y'all have already rolled your eyes at me,
and Fiance says no decorations until after Thanksgiving...

I've been looking at Christmas Cards!
I usually just pick up some multi-pack from the store.
Since we will have professional photos taken this year...
I want to have some really pretty and personalized ones to send out!

I've been browsing Tiny Prints Holiday 2011 cards!
Y'all there are sooooo many to choose from!

Fiance and I have narrowed it down to the following cards,
let us know what you think.


Simple and pretty. :)

I love this one!!

Oooooh this one is so pretty, and more of a keepsake!

Retro Wishes
 Simple and Gorgeous!

So which do you think would look best with our engagement photos?
I'm so excited!!! ...and I already have my eye on some for next year
when we will be Mr. & Mrs. !!!!!!

Oooooh and they have holiday address labels too, and holiday party invitations!
I need.


14 comments:

  1. i love the christmas greetings one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas greeting is adorable..Good
    Luck choosing one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally love the first and the last! My co-worker put up her Christmas decorations at home on Halloween weekend -- She likes a full 2 months of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking the second or last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rounded corners of the first and last one but I like the design of the first one the best! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the first one or the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one is one that I would typically for, but there is just something about the last retro card that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe that November is already here! I have been looking for Christmas cards as well lately! Not sure what i'll do yet. I just came across your blog and love it. I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. all of them are so adorable! but i think the second one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am all for Christmas all day every day! But I'm also forced to wait til the end of November haha. I really love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did not roll my eyes...I’m right there with ya about Christmas! And my husband has the same rule. Boo! I really like the first card and the trifold. I’ve never seen anything like it!

    P.S. I’m a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of them are so cute but I REALLY love the trifold one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the first and fourth one best! I also fully intend to steal that little girl from the first card, I went nuts when I saw her on Tiny Prints - so cute!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's never too early to start celebrating christmas! I could listen to All I Want For Christmas Is You by M.C. all day, every day. You're not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)