Thursday, December 22, 2011

Do it Yourself

Do it Yourself: Scarf

Ok, so thanks to the blogging world I now love scarfs! 
...let's just say that how did I not know about these things previously!!
They are so warm and cozy!!

I found a DIY scarf tutorial on pinterest and figured I would try it myself! 



Here's how mine came along...


This is supposed to turn into a scarf??


Hmmm... I'm not really sure about this...


Oh look! Now it's on me! I love it! =)
I wasn't too sure about it on me still, or what others would think of it.
I have worn this out a few times already and have received compliments and was even told I should
make them and sell them. So sweet. Not my thing though, I'm lucky this turned out okay. ;)

I'm not much of a DIY'er these days but I had so much fun making this, it was super easy, and I didn't have to purchase a thing!


What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. very cute! i wish i could get more into DIYing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on the scarf thing - everyone online is crazy about them! It came out pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute!! I have a few scarf ideas pinned that I can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love scarves ... for reals like obsessed haha :) I wish I was a better DIY-er and more crafty :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Looks like a fun DIY project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love it! You did a great job! It came out neat!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)