Thursday, December 1, 2011

Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials




Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


Oh look at me! I'm on a roll!
It's Day 4 of Amber and Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge!


My favorite Christmas movie is...

image source

I will sit and watch any Christmas movie, but this one I make a point to watch every year. 
It's just such a wonderful story, and sends a great message.

Haven't seen it yet? Watch it this year. =)

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie, or TV special that you like to watch?
Share with us, and link up!



4 comments:

  1. A Christmas Carol is such a sweet movie but it makes me cry everytime! I love your blog and am your newest follower! I hope you'll share the love by following me back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly can't remember if i ever saw The Chrsitmas Carol!! I'm going to have to go rent it and watch!! It's on everybody's list =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its an awesome pick! I love all the versions of the Christmas Carol.. No matter who or what they are centering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen the "Muppet Christmas Carol"? It's my fave version of that movie! My other must-sees are Miracle on 34th Street, It's a Wonderful Life, Love Actually and Family Stone!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)