Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello Monday!


Happy Monday y'all!

I'm linking up with Savanah and Erin for fun with our phones Monday!

The beautiful furkids.

I tried out Firehouse Subs for the first time and it was delicious!
We went to Chili's and typically I don't like their food, but they have a new Chicken Cajun Pasta plate... to die for!
I wish with all my heart I loved veggies, but I gag. =( Look how pretty that sandwich is!
I went to Skippers in Clear Lake Shores for the first time ever. I have to say, I wasn't impressed.


Well, I discovered that my phone has effects on it and I may have had a little too much fun with it.
Crave cupcakes are yummy, although I am not sure if they are better than Sprinkles yet.
Naked 2... I love it and have already thrown out my other eye shadows. True story.
For reviews check out Meg and Tara's blogs here and here.
The place where I get my car worked on, the owner has a nickname of Uncle Fester, and this decor is out all year 'round.


What's on your phone?
Share and link up =)

8 comments:

  1. Firehouse subs is one of my current faves. Mmm.
    And yay for camera effects! LOL :) Great pics this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend loves the meatball sub from Firehouse!

    Yea, Naked 2! I don't even touch my MAC shadows anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking I need to join in on the Naked 2 eye shadow band wagon at some point lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAHA that photo of you made me lol! Doesn't even look like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love firehouse and now I think I need it today for lunch . . .
    That uncle fester thing is creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent tried firehouse - but I do love a good sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog through this link up! I freakin' love firehouse subs! LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)