Friday, December 2, 2011

Ideal Outfit for Christmas/NYE Festivities



Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Happy Friday loves!
It's Day 5 of Amber and Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge!
Can you believe, I've stuck with a challenge for 5 days?!?!
Me neither!

Y'all I suck when it comes to fashion, seriously.
So see my picks below for outfits.
Obviously these were put together by others. ;)
 
Christmas Outift!
You have to have something red, right? I mean... it's Christmas!
Plus jeans... that's right down my alley!

perfect winter outfit!



Best holiday ever outfit, My Birthday aka New Year's Eve

source











So, what do you think? 
What outfits would you choose for your holidays?

14 comments:

  1. Love love love the New Years outfit. Those shoes! Holy moly. DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS FOR THE WIN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the NYC outfit. This shoes are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove the new years outfit! And the christmas one is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the red pea coat.. so super cute! That outfit to go along with it is perfect as well.

    http://breeeex33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red peacoat is my favorite! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both outfits, but that NYE outfit is fantastic!! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome birthday to have! I love the cupcake necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that second outfit! I am a sucker for black tights.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your NYE pick is great! I love skirts and tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. those nye shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)