Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's my birthday month


Yay!!! Happy December everyone!!!
It's my Birthday month!
I am a New Years Eve baby! 
I will be turning the big 2-7 this year! 

I am so excited, I always get excited for my birthday,
or anyone's birthday for that matter. 

Please feel free to send me birthday cards & presents all month long!
I've already received my Vera Bradley birthday card! Wahoo!
Please make sure all presents are wrapped up in birthday paper, not Christmas. 
Oh and getting me a birthday present doesn't get you out of a Christmas present. 
I'll take one of those too. ;) 
Totally kidding guys, maybe, I'll still accept presents if you just love me that much!


Only 24 more sleeps until Christmas!!! 
...and only 30 more sleeps until 2012!!!

Are you a December baby?





14 comments:

  1. Lucky, Birthday and Christmas all in one month I'm over the moon excited just for Christmas I can't imagine both!

    On a side note I'm so glad I found your blog :) I'm planning a budget friendly (Hopefully) wedding for next year so it'll be fun to see what your plans are! Very cute holiday decorations so far too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a December Baby too!!!! December babies are THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Happy birthday month! That also means it's my baby's birthday month!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a December baby, too!!
    and nothing is worse than getting combined presents, or getting birthday presents in Christmas paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday month!
    my dad is born on dec 31! he jokes that he spent 11 hours in the 50s :)

    confession: I swear you were 24/25! you don't look (almost) 27!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo for birthdays! And Christmas and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was born right around thanksgiving, so sometimes by birthday falls on it. I think people with "holiday birthdays" rock!!! someone once told me they would hate to have my birthday- whatever!!!! Happy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a December baby! The 14th is mine and the bf is the 23rd we have a super busy month!

    I have the no Christmas paper wrapped presents rule, and if you get me a combined present I'll get you the same...I don't care if your birthday is in June....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope december is an amazing month for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Month!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always thought it would be great to have a birthday around Christmas, but then I think about it and i don't think I would get as much stuff, haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. 27 was a good year! Btw did we (meaning Krystal, you and me) decide on anything as far as swaps or link up or what not?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots and lots of my friends are december babies!!!! Yay for it being birthday month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a Christmas baby. At least everyone is already partying for your birthday or looking for something to do. And just once in my life I would love to have a pool party for my bday. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)