Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Look at these...

...nails!

These are some of the nail polishes that I am currently loving!
I tried Essie for the 1st time during the nail polish swap, and I have to say, so far I have no complaints. 
Butter London seems to last long on my nails, and for someone who's nails grow fast, I'm impressed.


 1. Butter London - Come to Bed Red
2. Essie - buy me a cameo
3. Milani - Silver Dazzle
4. Essie - jag-u-are

The Sally Hansen - Salon Manicure line is one of my faves. It goes on super smooth, and tends to be long lasting as well. =)


5. Love & Bean - Magenta
6. Sally Hansen - Salon Manicure - Wine Not
7. Essie - Size Matters
8. Butter London - No More Waitey Katie

I have been using Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear - In the Spotlight for my accent nails.

What are some of your favorite brands/colors right now?
What colors/brands do I need to try?


14 comments:

  1. You have such pretty nails! I've always wondered if butter london is worth the price! I'm afraid that if I try it, I'll get addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable nail polishes!!! love the colors... following you now..

    join my christmas giveaway!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/11/international-christmas-giveaway.html

    kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails and all of these polishes! I have a few of them as well but I think I need that Butter - No more waitey katie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! I love all of them! I just recently tried Essie and love it but I'm still a huge fan of Sally Hansen polishes. I really want to try out Butter soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really want to try london butter! I haven't seen it anywhere close to me! I love OPI, hands down the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your nail colors! Especially #8 I'm going to have to go get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I love them all! You have really nice nails Celia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always use opi but I've been wanting to try essie!
    All of these colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't Butter London awesome??!! It has become a fave of mine. I only buy it every once in a while though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I admit I'm not much of a nail polish kinda gal, but those are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are beautiful!!! I'm beginning to have a slight nail polish addiction too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Butter is awesome. I don't have any, but they use it when I get mani/pedis and it lasts forever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are all great polishes!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)