Monday, December 5, 2011

Nail Polish Swap Reveal


Hello everyone!!!
Thanks everyone for making the Nail Polish swap hosted by the amazing 
Tara from Fabulous But Evil and little 'ole me such a success!!! 



My swap partner was the beautiful Whitney from Everything Happens for a Reason! 
You can follow her blog here, and twitter here.

She did such a wonderful job picking out nail polish for me!!
See all that lovely red?!?! =) 

I've already used the Essie, and it was my first time ever to try Essie.
Love =) I'm pretty sure I'll be using the NYC grey one next!! 

What did you receive from your Nail Polish Swap partner?

Link up below!



A very special thanks to Tara for cohosting the swap with me. 
You were unbelievably easy to work with and I had a 
blast!!! Can't wait for our next project together!

12 comments:

  1. Oohh! You got some pretties!! Thanks for asking me to co-host! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors! I love gray polish right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun colors! I really love gray shades for fall and winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you got some pretty colors! Essie is my favorite brand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great colors! Essie is by far my favorite, because I have never had it chip really bad! Thanks for co-hosting with Tara! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gray polishes are amazing. A good neutral, but still have personality.

    Also, Essie is my favorite too! It's long lasting, for me at least. Hope you enjoy it. :)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh you got some great polishes in that bunch! Can't wait to see your swatches of them =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have almost all of those colors!!! Woo! Great nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors! It was so good meeting you yesterday. I can't wait for the next meetup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for doing this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome colors!!! i want to try that sparkly nicole one!! thanks for doing this swap it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting this swap! I got/tried my first Essie too!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)