Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blogger's Biggest Loser II

Blogger's Biggest Loser


Hola people! =)

It's the 2nd edition of Blogger's Biggest Loser! You can see my 1st edition post here. If you didn't join in the 1st week, no worries, join in this week!

These were the goals listed and what I am currently working on:

  • go to the gym at least 3 times a week. 30mins cardio, 30mins weights.
  • get out of the 140's... I would be okay with 130lbs. 
  • flat stomach, sculpted arms, back, and legs. 
  • No fast food for the month of January.


I've woken up at 4am Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays to get to the gym. I love it! There is  almost NO ONE there! I'm not much of a people person when I am at the gym so this works out perfectly. Plus I find that those that are there that early seem to be a little more dedicated to their workout. Which means I get less annoyed. They seem to help each other out and encourage each other. I think that's great!! I was sick last week, so I wasn't able to go to the gym every day like I wanted. I set my alarm, and if I woke up feeling normal I'd go. I think I am better this week... let's hope.

I've lost 4lbs, and am now 140lbs even! Whoohoo! I need to do my measurements, but I've been too lazy to go to Wally world to buy a fabric tape measure. Some of my pants are fitting a little more loosely! That is great all on its own!



Obviously there is no sculpting yet... but hopefully soon enough! I've been fairly good with no fast food, we slipped up once when we were out running errands and didn't want to spend $20+ on lunch... so McDonald's it was. $10.00

Mychael wants to get healthier as well so he has joined my gym and has been wanting to eat a healthier diet! This definitely helps!

How have you been doing with your goals? Don't be shy! Link up with Vicki or Amy. Also a huge congrats to Vicki who is now a Fit Fluential Ambassador with me!!! 


**Don't forget about the Valentine Swap! Sign ups end tomorrow, Wednesday 01/18/2012**

16 comments:

  1. you are doing such a great job, celia! congrats on losing 4 lbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I'm an early morning exerciser too- it sucks getting started that early, but I love the empty gym & having accomplished something. I try to work out when I get home, but have zero motivation. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 4 pounds! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on losing 4 pounds! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4am is...Wow. Good for you! Keep it up. I'm not a fan of the gym crowd...but I'm not a fan of 4am either...

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is serious dedication! 4 am? I haven't seen that since my girls were just a few months old. People really are nicer earlier in the morning though. I used to work out at 5:30 and it was so nice and quiet.

    Congrats on the weight loss! You're doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IF you can get up a 4 am and go to the gym, that is some serious motivation for me to go right now! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing great!

    Green is totally your color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang superwoman, 4am?! That's awesome! You look so great already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Four pounds down is awesome! And you are looking great! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kudos to you for the super early workouts! I have to do them after work, it's when I have the most energy. I WISH I could have the motivation to do it in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! You are inspiring others too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe that you wake up at 4am! That is crazy talk...and crazy motivation! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower on your blog site would you be so kind & follow me back it would mean so much to me. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/

    http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're doing awesome girl! And you look great!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)