Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Engagement Photos II by Phenom Photographers


Good morning!

We had our second shoot with Phenom Photographers in early December.
Reggie wanted to make sure we had photos with the sun shining since our 1st shoot was gloomy.
I have to say we are truly blessed to have such an amazing and caring photographer! 

We took our second set of photos at the Kemah Boardwalk.
It was sooo cold! & windy! I can't tell you how many times I complained about my hair, or pouted. The shoot was fun nonetheless and he snagged some great shots. 
I think the first one is my favorite =)













Hope y'all enjoyed! 

Next week, we'll talk about how we chose our sites. 
Yay!




23 comments:

  1. omg simply adorable :) i love them ALL you gorgeous girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are wonderful! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos so cute!
    Xo
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one most, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one looks so similar to one of ours! It was also freezing & crazy windy when we did ours. In May. ha. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable, and you look super good in stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I love these more than the first set!
    Reggie is a wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first picture so so so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just too cute! What a fun couple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the picture of you two hugging with your ring showing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great - love them! Kemah is a fun area too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww. I love the 1st one too. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pictures!!! You both look great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures! I think the first is my fave too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the first one too! and the one sitting against the fence! and, and and...all of them! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such great pictures! Love the one against the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE these, y'all are so cute. My fave is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look beautiful!! These photos turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys are so darn cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE all of them, but yes, that first one is gorgeous! I can't wait to take my engagement photos! I just need to set a date and do it :)

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)