Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012




Happy New Year!!!!

I am actually heading to Dallas this morning!!

I want to say thank you to everyone who reads this little blog of mine.
I have come to meet some really great ladies through blogging and hope to continue to do so in 2012.

In 2012 I want to pop out of my little bubble from time to time.
People seem to think I am outgoing... I am not. I'm a shy one.
I also want to branch out and try some new things!

I want to continue to work on my fitness goals.
I want to hold myself accountable.

I will continue to work on becoming debt free.
It has already been well over a year since I have used any type of credit card. =)
"If you can't pay cash for it, then you don't need to purchase it" <-- words I live by.
(obviously with the exception of a house)

I want to continue my blog postings!
Wedding planning is coming along nicely. So many decisions to be made,
so many ideas to come together. I want to share everything here so I can always come back to it!

I will live my real life.
You may have noticed I am not on the tweet nearly as much as I used to be.
The Love and I both felt I was on there entirely too much. I was living in a virtual world. That is no bueno y'all. Since I have cut back I am able to spend more quality time with my sweet love & the furbabies. I am able to focus on me!

In 2012 I will become a Mrs and I can't wait! 
I look forward to 2012 and hope to make the most of it!!

What are some of the things you want to work on in the new year?
What are some things you look forward to the most in the new year?

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the engagement! I can't wait to see the posts of you as a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming engaged! Such an exciting time in your life! :) I found your blog through Fabulous But Evil - and I am so glad I did! :) Hello from your newest follower!

    Breanna
    http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an exciting year ahead for you my friend! :) I'll be here reading along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for y'all. :) Can't wait to read what 2012 has in store for you.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart you so very much! I miss you on twitter :( Thank goodness for blip & texts or I would cryyyyy without my Celia! Happy 2012! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ive been MIA from twitter the past 2 weeks and i am SOO SOO happy for that.

    have fun in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)