Friday, January 20, 2012

Nail Files III



The Nail Files


Hello!!!!
It's Friday, wahooooo!!!

Ok, so I have been keeping a secret from y'all!

I've discovered something that, in my opinion is way better than Birchbox.
You see, I didn't sign up for Birchbox because I felt like I would have too much clutter. I hate clutter, Mychael hates clutter... it would be no bueno in our house.
Everyone has been posting what they receive and I may like 1 item in the whole box. :(
...but I wanted goodies in the mail every month.
I almost caved.....

Then Jen tweeted that she received her Makeup Monthly package.
OMG... WHAT IS THIS?
She told me....

Eeeekkkk! They have....

A Cosmetic Club
A Beauty Care Club
and....

brace yo self....

a Nail Polish Club! 

OMG!

You get full size products monthly!
You bet your cute self that I jumped right in on the nail polish club!
A nail polish lover's heaven. I die. I died. Seriously. I received my package on a day that I was having a craptastic day at the office. It turned my day around and I got to paintin' my nails!

They ask you a series of questions to make sure you receive polishes that you will love.

Here is my first package!


Nicole by OPI - Base Coat Plus
Essie - Mademoiselle
OPI - Happy Holly-Days
OPI - Hip Hop Holly 

...and here is Happy Holly-Days on me paired with glitter polish I already had.


Squeeeeee!
Isn't that flippin' fantastic?!?!

If you happen to sign up will you tell them that I sent you?
Just enter my name in the YOB# field : Celia Ybarra

Isn't this fantastic?
A little package full of nail polishes every single month!!!!!!

28 comments:

  1. WOW that seems like an awesome monthly club! You get full size every month?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? I may cancel my birchbox and go with one of them ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!! What a cool club to be in! And I love that color on your nails! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most amazing thing EVER!!! Thank you for sharing your secret with us! I'm so doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute nails and cute post!! I've never heard of that before - going to look into it for sure and check out prices! I JUST joined Birchbox but I love me some nailpolish..hmm!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nail polish club sounds awesome!! I might have to join if I can make room in my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that color!!!! I just joined Birchbox though I cannot afford to do both (as much as I'd love to!) maybe eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most amazing thing I have seen in a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nail polish club?!?!! Ohmy gosh.... GREAT find!!

    Ps love your nails!! That's a super pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think my husband is going to tell me I need to stay away from blogging for awhile... BECAUSE I love this idea and may join the club! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh man.. i just might have to join!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. See, THIS is something I can get behind. The thing with Birchbox is that I already have so many darn samples of makeup and skin care all over the place from the crazy amount of money I spend at Sephora and Ulta. Getting full sized products would actually be something worth it to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My heart seriously just skipped a beat!!! I'm signing up asap!

    I feel the same way about the birchbox stuff just because I'm not into every product I see out there. Too much junk to me, but nail polishes are my weakness and I can get on board with that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This nail polish club sounds pretty awesome! That shade you got from Essie looks very pretty. I love what you're wearing on your nails and the glitter accent nail looks nice too. It looks like Rainbow in the S-Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh. I didn't even know that there was such a thing as a nail polish club! I love it!! And those are some really cute colors!

    Have a great weekend!

    PS Be sure to check out my giveaway! It ends at midnight! http://www.simply-sarah.net/2012/01/red-dress-boutique.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to join this club asap! How much is the monthly fee?

    The pink looks great on you!!!!

    xoxo
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the nails! Thanks for sharing your secret!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love them! You have such pretty nails . . . mine are thin and peely! I'm gonna check this out cause it sounds SO FUN, although Lord knows I don't need any more monthly expenses, haha. Gonna click on the link now and find out how much it costs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sounds like the best idea ever.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Uh oh this is dangerous for my wallet that I now know about the nail polish club-I will be checking that out for sure! Love the pink nail polish they sent you- especially with the sparkly nail!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am obsessed with nail polish! I think it may be time to cancel the Birchbox and go with this. Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those clubs seem way more up my alley, especially the nail polish. I would love that if I could wear it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those colors are gorgeous! :)

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Essie - their colors are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg...this just made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)