Thursday, January 5, 2012

A place to call home



My parents have another housing meeting today. 
All they know is that they have to be out of their current apartment by the end of January because the current housing assistance funding is being cut off. They don't know where they are going next, so I hope this meeting goes well. Can you please keep them in your thoughts? 

...and if you have another moment to spare, pray that their property is sold soon so that they may have somewhere to permanently call their home! Seeing them live on a month by month basis never knowing when they have to leave is hard and I know it wears them down. 

Thanks and Happy Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. I feel like my parents are usually the same way. Right now they're living in an apartment here in LA while their house is for sale in NC. They're trying to afford the rent and their mortgage but it's so hard! I'll definitely keep your parents in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for their housing situation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying everything works out for them with their housing situation! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for their situation
    I'm sorry that they are having to go through this

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry to hear. Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers there way!! I know how awful it can be to feel like you don't have your home to go to at night. It's no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying darlin I'm really sorry to hear that

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will definitely keep them in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for a quick resolution for your parents so that they can move on and find their new home!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)