Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Will you be my Valentine? (Swap)









Will you be my Valentine? 

Tara from Fabulous But Evil, Meg from O is Me and myself are here to bring you...

a little Valentine Swap-a-roo

Are you excited? 

Here are the details:

  • Sign ups begin today and go on through Wednesday, January 18th. To join in on the fun just link your blog/twitter! 
  • We will email you your swap partner's information by Friday, January 20th
  • Please mail your package by Monday, January 30th
  • Please limit yourself to spending no more than $10.00 (prepostage). Ideas for gifts: gift cards, candy, makeup, nail polish! 
  • Spread the word! "Join @fabulousbutevil, @mo_meg & @CeliasWay for a little Valentine Swap! www.celiasway.com" 
  • Come back on Monday, February 13th and link up to show off your swap goodies! 
  • Please leave a comment below if you are willing to send an international package.
  • If at anytime you are no longer able to participate please let one of us know! No one likes to send off a package only to not receive on back :(
  • Please note if you flaked out of our last swap you will be pulled out of this swap.  




10 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I just linked up for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So excited! Thank you for having me co-host!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am willing to do a international swap, being a Swede and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! I'm beyond excited. I even gave a little shout out on my blog to try to get more wonderful people :)


    http://sliverslife.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentines-day-swap.html


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited y'all are doing this!! I linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I linked up and this will be my first swap! I'm excited for it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)