Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blogger's Biggest Loser III

Blogger's Biggest Loser


Wheee I am so excited to be back for Bloggers Biggest Loser! My last post was here if you'd like to catch up.

Since then the scale hasn't moved too much, but I'm steady between 138.2lbs & 138.8lbs. I really wish that I had taken measurements when I first started all of my fitness goals, but... me and the guys I workout with did our measurements on the 4th... so here we go. I'm putting myself out there.



Waist
32.00
Neck
12.50
Chest
34.00
Right Arm
10.50
Left Arm
10.50
Right Thigh
21.75
Left Thigh
21.50
Right Calf
13.00
Left Calf
14.00
Hips
41.00
Weight
140.20


My only real goal is to get my waistline down to about 28-29in. My hips, well... I'd like to decrease that a bit too but I'm not entirely sure there is much to do there unless I could chisel bone. BUT who knows we will see.

I have been weight lifting about 3 times a week. I'm sad to say I have lost my running mojo. :( I'm just not into it, but I am in love with weight lifting right now. I'm starting to get more familiar with faces at the gym and I love that. I think it's important to feel like you are a part of the gym community. I switched from my 4am routine, to the evenings. The guys weren't too keen on 4am workouts. 

I can see and feel a difference. I no longer crash at work around 2/3pm like I used to. I'm happy to say my diet is pretty good. My metabolism has kicked into high gear, wheee. I'm pretty sure I will be eating two dinners again pretty soon!

I can leave you with some photos? Yes yes? I feel like photos are the best way to keep myself accountable. Sometimes the scale won't move, sometimes that measuring tape may not move, but sometimes you see progress through photos. Or your friends/family see it! 



The most that I have seen change in me is my tummy has flattened out quite a bit since I very first started my fitness routine again, I'm sad I don't have a photo from that time.


How have you been doing?
What changes are you seeing in your body/clothing?

8 comments:

  1. Look at you Celia!!! I'm so proud of you! I needed this as motivation to get my butt in gear!!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can definitely see a difference in your pics! keep up the good work, girl! happy valentines day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely see a difference in your tummy... you look AWESOME!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are awesome. Yay metabolism! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great - you can totally tell the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! I don't think the color is that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to go lady...you are killing it!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)