Monday, February 13, 2012

Bloggity Blog Hop!





I'm joining in with Neely of A Complete Waste of Makeup for a link up to network a little more! 
Click the button above and join in on the fun! 

So you wanna know about me? 

 I'm 27 years old finding my way in life & living in Houston, TX. I'm a furmom to 2 wonderful kitties. I'm a little too trusting, and a little too reserved. I love hair, makeup and nail polish... but I love to go out to the stadium for some tailgating and football! The Love and I want to start mountain climbing and hiking soon!

I created this little blog to vent, document my life, and just have fun. I stray from time to time, I become a link up whore, sometimes I go on blogging breaks, and sometimes I get a little personal. =) 

I'm currently engaged, in fact this week is our 1 year engagement anniversary. Oh yes, I am celebrating! I love to celebrate everything! We are a planning a small intimate wedding for this coming October and we couldn't be more excited!


Read about our engagement here
See some of our engagement photos here and here
See our vision for our wedding here
 Read about our furkids here.

...follow along as we continue to plan our wedding.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know a little more about you Celia! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a little more about you... Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Happy one year of engagement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to find you! Congrats on the engagement and enjoy the planning. It's stressful but worth the stress when you get to marry the one you love =). Thanks for sharing on the link-up.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)