Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Changes

Source

Can I be honest here?
I hate change.

I'm a person that likes consistency, I'm not that fun person that just goes with the flow. I try! Mychael and I are probably about to have a change in our lives. It will be a great change, a positive change. I can't say anything quite yet, maybe if all goes well I can blog about it in a month or two*... I am super nervous, and at the moment I am sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Someone shake me and tell me "Celia change is good!" & please keep your fingers and toes crossed that this "change" goes through!


*no, I'm not pregnant heehee



10 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, I don't do well with change either. Can't wait to hear what your news is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change can be a really good thing! Hope everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. change is good and bad, but keep positive and think this is for a reason.. some how i the end its always a good thing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hope it's a good change! I know what you mean about hating it though... I fear change.

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. change is good; but only if you are willing to accept it girl. be happy and tell me what it is ;))
    loveeee you

    ReplyDelete
  6. eek! i hate change too!!! but it sounds like it will be for the better- so embrace it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Change is super scary, but sometimes worth it in the end :)

    I made a huge change when I moved to Houston, and it was the best change of my life thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the same as you, I HATE change, it scares the crap out of me. But, you said this will be a positive change, so in that case - it's okay. Don't make yourself nervous to the point of being sick. Sounds like this change will be good :) Praying for you girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't handle change well either....but if it's goof don't stress girl.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)