Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fashion Friday - Sailor

Happy Friday y'all! 

This is my first every Fashion Friday link up with the fabulous Kori from Blonde Episodes!
Go visit her amazing blog! 

Soooo I read in Elle magazine that the Sailor look is coming back! Personally, I love the look, like beyond love it. Can I pull it off, probably not! Plus, Mychael doesn't like it. 
I may just sneak some into my wardrobe ;)

Source: modcloth.com via Ida on Pinterest












 What do you think about the sailor look?



7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the link up! I love nautical looks!! I think this is all way cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE! I love these colors so much! So pretty! Welcome to the link up! Have a fabulous weekend.
    ♥Winona

    ReplyDelete
  3. super super super cute celia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I don't have the legs to probably pull them off, I love those shorts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my all time favorite looks for sure. It's so fun and chic! Thanks for linking up honey...glad to have you!!! I'm your newest follower! See you next week and have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nautical look is so elegant...Also makes me miss Florida. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)