Friday, February 17, 2012

The Nail Files IV



The Nail Files



This week I have Valentine Nails! =) 
Oh and I went all crazy and instead of just a little glitter, I painted one nail a different color AND added glitter. CALL THE PRESSES! There's a WILD woman on the streets!


What do you think? I used my trusty butter London nail polish as the accent nail, seriously lasts forever! Invest in it. Buy me one while your at it? =) I used Sally Hansen's I Pink I Can, for some reason this color chipped the very next day and didn't go on very smoothly. It's okay, if I don't look too closely I can't tell they are chipped too bad. 

Did you make your nails festive? 
I can't wait to hop around and see everyones pretty pretty nails!

14 comments:

  1. I love a glittery accent nail! And Butter is seriously amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! I'm loving the accent nail!! So pretty! I went with a valentines look as well. Happy Friday! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the accent nail! It's so festive for this week. I've been hearing so much about Butter nail polish lately. I think I'm going to have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to take your accent nail to the next level! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS SO CUTE!!! I am soooo loving that!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did make my nails festive! I love your accent nail. I haven't thought of doing a completely different color for an accent but it's cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Celia! I love that look!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad the nail polish didn't last - it's a cute color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh i really like the two colour combos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went festive this week too with bright pink nails with a pink glitter accent nail :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the different color with glitter! So cute :)

    I just saw that "Pink I Can" - got it for a friend for her birthday. I'm going to have to get me one!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)