Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I finally own a...



For Valentine's Day Mychael bought me a James Avery charm bracelet & a Texas charm. I know, I know most people have had one since junior high. I always liked them, but never cared to own one. When Marco passed away my MOH bought me a little kitty JA charm. Perfect reason for me to own one. Mychael did a great job selecting the perfect bracelet for me. It's very dainty.


JA Bracelet and Texas Charm from Mychael, Kitty charm from my friend.

Yesterday would have been Marco's 17th birthday. I don't think I will ever get over his or his Mother's death, but I am working hard everyday to let my guard down and allow myself to bond with my other two kitties. I know that they have many years ahead of them and I will grow a bond with them that is just as strong. 

Marco engraved on the charm
Currently JA only has one kitty charm, I am on the look out for another one so that I can have it engraved with "MK". I admit when I first went into the store I felt like the people there were snooty. The last time I was there I met a lady named Rita, she was a breath of fresh air. Rita is an older lady and unbelievably sweet. I learned that she holds a bachelors degree, and two masters degrees! She was a former principal and currently teaches at a local university! Wow! Her outlook on life was just so inspirational. She truly touched my soul. I'm giddy to buy/receive more charms for my bracelet (partially so I can go back and have another conversation with her). I know so many people who own them and can tell me a story for each charm they have. Do you have a JA bracelet? When did you receive yours? What is the most cherished charm that you own? Have you ever met someone who truly touched you when you least expected it?

4 comments:

  1. Love your charm bracelet! What a cool way to remember special occasions by purchasing new charms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bracelet - but I've never heard of it! Is that a Texas thing? I mean, obviously heard of charm bracelets, but not that specific brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furkids are the best. HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is never easy. :(
    That bracelet is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)