Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just call him Tux



This week we are featuring Angel again! He is such a sweetie. Well, when he wants to be. I'm convinced that tuxedo cats are bipolar.  Confession: We would take Angel out on a leash because once we had to rush him to the ER, he wasn't eating or drinking. They filled him up with fluids. Final diagnosis? He was depressed because he wasn't allowed to go outside. Vet's orders we take him outside. Now that we live in a condo, on a pretty day I will sit outside with him on our balcony and he loves to roll around in the sun, leash free! =)

 This photo is a bit of an oldie when Mychael took me in with all four of my cats, we lived in his childhood bedroom, I was proud of my kitties... They tried to play nice as much as possible.


Angel loves to lay around and enjoy a good cat nap, this was when he and I had a movie night together while Mychael was finishing up his last year of college. 

One of my favorite things about Angel is he lets me tuck him in with blankets like a child and give him nose kisses. Melts my heart to watch him sleep cuddled.

Tonight Angel came into the kitchen with me to help select my beverage of the night. I hope he turns into my cooking buddy, 'cause I sure do miss my old cooking buddy

A major thank you to Ms. Monologues for this link up. It gives me a place to talk all about my furkids and share them with you all. I couldn't easily go to my kitty place, but I'm not quite ready to go back there yet.


9 comments:

  1. I love that he was depressed! Well I don't love it, but it's kinda funny. Occasionally, out of the blue, Clarabelle will sit at the screen door (I think because she can see outside) and ask to go out. Poor baby used to be an outdoor kitty before we got her, but we don't let our kitties outside. Thankfully I don't think she'd depressed because she eats like a PIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, it's so cute that you tuck him in with blankets! i love that last photo! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this link up and seeing pictures of all the precious fur babies!

    My friend has a black pomeranian named Tux because he's all black except for his chest.
    Your Tux is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kitties. I love when franklin lets me wrap him in blankets. He is a super cuddler, but it is is always on his terms. Silly kitties. I am so happy to hear that you are loving the linkup! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your kitties! I have tried tucking our cat in, but he freaks out and runs away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty sure that my cat (basil) is also bipolar. Actually all cats might be?

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)