Monday, March 12, 2012

Let the good times roll

If you have been reading this blog long enough you know I love sports! Aggressive sports specifically. Last night I enjoyed the Houston Aeros game with the gorgeous Stephanie Joplin in David Burke's suite (President of the Houston Aeros). Stephanie and David teamed up to bring us the #AerosGirlsNightOut. They definitely out did themselves.They provided us with delicious food, alcohol and just an overall great time!



Pink Jello Shots made with whipcream vodka!

Me, Shellie, Audra
The Houston Aeros also provided the Houston Blogging Chicks with a #BloggersNightOut, they gave us tickets to bring out family and friends! My friends loved the game and can't wait to come back out again. 


If you haven't been to a hockey game I highly recommend it. The crowd is lively, the action on the ice is intense and if you're lucky, you get to see a couple fights break out on the ice!! Take a look at the Aeros schedule here!

Can I take this guy anywhere? ;)

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome time- I need to get back to a hockey game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I think hockey games are much more fun in person than they are on the TV. I suppose I'm a little weird that way. We used to get suites for Nascar races when we lived in Charlotte. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic just makes me smile! (and your caption crack me up!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW COOL that they did this for you guys!!! Looks and sounds like a super fun time :) YAY

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)