Friday, March 30, 2012

Nail Files VI

The Nail Files



Happy Friday my friends!!! I haven't had time to sit and get a post together for the Nail Files in a couple weeks. Gah, breaks my wittle heart. It has been one of my most favorite linkups eva! Everyone seems to love seeing my Nail Polish Club box, so here we go! 

Nail Polish Club Box - 3
Essie - Scarlet O'Hara
Essie - Shop 'til I Drop
Essie - Lady Like

I am still extremely pleased with the nail polishes I am being sent. The colors are all colors I would pick myself. Their little survey is spectacular. I've already used Lady Like and am about to use Scarlet O'Hara!



You can see my first box here, and second box here. It only costs $20 a month and I feel it has been worth every cent. MakupMonthly.com you rock my socks! If you sign up, tell them I sent ya, put my name in the little YOB# box: Celia Ybarra

12 comments:

  1. I love getting boxes of nail polish in the mail lol the mail man thinks I'm crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up for this and put your name down. I love nail polish clubs. Julep is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my box yesterday too. I was a little disappointed but only because they sent me a color that they sent me LAST month too. Oh well, it will make a good swap gift to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wasn't very happy with mine, I cancelled after one box :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Lady Like! The Scarlet O'Hara looks like it might be FUN too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Scarlet O'Hara the best! Pale colors don't look good on my hands so I stick with the deeper richer tones. Very fun idea to get polish by mail.

    ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't need anymore monthly beauty clubs, but your making it hard for me to resist this one! I love all the colors they sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are such pretty colors! looks like another awesome box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this! Do they always send 3 colors? Is it always Essie, or other brands too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love Essie's Lady Like polish.. and all Essie polishes in general :) The other colors you got look gorgeous! I'm going to have to check out the Nail Polish Club box!!

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scarlett O'Hara is on my to-buy list! I want it so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)