Monday, March 26, 2012

O-Glow is my BFF

O-GLOW Intuitive Cheek Color With Goji Berry-C Complex

About a month ago I was in need of some serious makeup. I don't know why, but I always wait to purchase makeup until I am absolutely out of almost everything! The one thing I am never happy with is my blush. Even when people say "oh this looks great on every skin tone" it is never quite right for mine. I have a habit of tossing my makeup bag under the counter, this means that ever single blush I try ends up broken in pieces at some point or another. So frustrating! I was shopping for makeup and I wasn't happy with anyone's recommendations. I used to be a makeup junkie when I was younger so I decided to take things into my own hands. I searched websites and sorted items by newest, best reviewed, most purchased, you name it. I came across O-Glow. Hmm... sounded interesting. Perhaps this is just the latest gimmick. A product that automatically changes colors to match your skin tone? I read some reviews, mostly great and decided to take the plunge. I absolutely love it! It is perfect, I can watch it change colors as I apply it. It is like watching science work every morning and I get giddy.

I'm wearing O-Glow in this photo with my friend Audra, say hi to Audra y'all!

And since it's Monday and I'm sharing one of my current favorite things I'm linking up with Erin! =) Click the button and see what everyone else is sharing. Maybe even share a favorite of yours this week?





Everything According to Erin

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE oglow!!! it's my staple and im obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh this product sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That name totally cracks me up- very brilliant marketing! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to definatley try it out!! thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds too good to be true! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)