Most of my girls had replied back to my email letting me know that if I needed anything at all they would be happy to help and they were surprised at how well I was taking things. I first received a text from my MOH asking if it was okay that she call me. I told her of course. She was currently speaking with Mychael on the other line. I didn't think anything of the phone call, she is Mychael's best chick friend.
|Me and Aiko|
Moose and Aiko should both know details of their trips within the next couple weeks. When it was just Moose leaving we thought about moving the wedding date up to August, but now this would mean we would have to move the wedding date up to May. That still wouldn't guarantee anything. Aiko and her husband could already be gone by then. When I got off of work yesterday Mychael was pretty upset, mad, torn, and lost. Who wouldn't be? It is one thing when your best friends live on the other side of the city, or even in a different state. But now, now his two best friends are both leaving to live in other countries within a couple months of each other.
When I walked in the door last night, the package for our Save The Dates was sitting on the table. Break my heart. What do we do? We don't want to rush our wedding. Sure we have had a super long engagement, but we have always been the couple that didn't rush a thing. We don't want anything to feel forced. We want both these individuals in our wedding, but, currently we are thinking that we will just keep our date the same. We don't want to jump the gun on anything, so we are going to wait to hear the details within the next couple weeks.
Who could ever imagine having two people in their lives suddenly uproot and move across the world? I mean, seriously what are the odds? Did you have any road bumps in your wedding planning or are you currently? What would you do in our situation? Does it make us horrible people if we push forward with everything as is?