Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby Celia

Y'all!!! After typing up this post... I continued to look through some of my photo albums. I found one that just had some random photos in it, but when I first opened it THIS photo was right there! Ahhhhhhhh!!


This is me at 6 months old!!!! I think I am so happy I could cry, in fact I have that little lump in my throat... I thought I had lost all of my baby photos!!!! Wow, just wow. I still have those same chubby cheeks to date, somethings will never change. I both love them and hate them. I'm just so happy right now that I have this photo to look back on.


...and since this is definitely a throwback photo I am linking up with Monica for Throwback Thursday. Grab a photo and link up!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. You were such a cutie! And I'm so so happy you now have a baby photo!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your link on Monica's Notebook! I love looking through old photos...so glad you found at least one baby photo! :)

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you interesting to have your blog update, or a sketching drawn looks like you? I'm doing the giveway and its last chance to enter before in 7 hours, i will be revealing who is the winner :D

    http://www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/first-giveaway_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)
    I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)