Sunday, April 22, 2012

Celebrity Look Alike?

I know I have been a bit absent from the blogging and twit world, more-so the blogging, I have just been super busy adjusting to the new job (which I love) and spending time with my friends and family + semi wedding planning! I have seen a trend lately pop up on twitter and it's checking out who your celeb look-a-like is. I figured I would give it a shot! Let's see what this little generator came up with, shall we?


...hmm do you see it? I don't but hey I will take it as a compliment. I think Miley is super adorable and Penelope Cruz, she's hot. I'll take it. Can I have her accent too? 

There is a link up for this so go and check it out and see what others have posted! Follow this lady's blog and twitter, I have no clue who she is but from what I have seen just recently she's hilarious!


A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)