Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nail Files VII

 The Nail Files


I hope everyone has had a great Saturday so far, it is beautiful here in Houston. My nails were looking rough the past couple days, I couldn't take it anymore. Do you ever feel like you don't have any nail polish to choose from? That is how I have been feeling lately even though I have a ton.



Today I selected Milani Nail Lacquer Neon - 504 Fresh Teal, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - 35 In the Spotlight and Seche Vite as my base/top coat.


Now I can be seen out in public again ;) What are some of your favorite spring/summer colors?

Have a great weekend y'all! I'm out to water my plants/flowers... apparently those things need some TLC or they die!

4 comments:

  1. I always forget the watering part too, haha! Nails look nice, good summer color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i have a ton of nail polish but always feel like i have none to pick from!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all have this problem. But walgreens is helping us out right now. Sinful Colors is on sale for $0.99!!! i may or may not have bought 11 bottles of nail polish! (Hey, it's less than 2 OPI's or Essie's!)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)