Friday, April 27, 2012

Nail Files VIII




The Nail Files




Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend planned out! Last weekend when we were on our bi-weekly grocery trip, Mychael made the mistake of leaving me by myself to stroll the aisles for a few minutes and of course I gravitated to the nail polish aisle. I swear it calls my name. I came across Orly, super cute bottle, and only about $2... obviously I had to pick up a bottle!

Orly - Velvet Rope
Then, I felt the urge to go shopping... and that doesn't happen often. I went to Target, picked up some shirts, a cute dress, makeup (ELF and I'm in love) and then of course... NAIL POLISH! 

...and I am pretty sure this is my new fave color combo right hurrrrrrr! Essie's Sure Shot, and Sally Hansen Lady Luck! So pretty, right?! I love all the sparkle!

9 comments:

  1. Love the magenta combo and what a fun purple.. $2 that's a great deal on polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really talk about that Sally Hansen sparkle polish as it looks like OPI's Rainbow Connection but I suspect that it cost WAY less...grrr. Haha!! Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, love the new design! And those colors are just great! I love doing the ring finger a different color. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Orly - Velvet Rope and price too~! and I think every nail polish lover just magically gravitates to the nail polish aisle ;D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pretty colors! That really is a great combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh gorgeous combo! Love a little sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh love that second mani! perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty nails! Love the color purple wish I had more polish in that color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the second mani - you really can't go wrong with sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)